Monday, February 15, 2010

season's greetings!











I brought crayons to church today. I glanced over to see what Tom was drawing and saw this, bwahaha




For as long as I can remember Valentine's Day has always been my favorite holiday.

My love language is gift giving. It excites me to be able to put together gifts, regardless of how small they are. Today I handed out Pixar and SpongeBob valentines with "fun size" (my foot) candybars. I've been SO PUMPED to do that all month.

In 2006 and 2007 I brought a potted bunch of daisies for the women in the office. That sort of thing is SO FUN for me.

And because of that I can't relate to people who hate Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

AdamOndi said...

I am probably opening myself up to a hatestorm here, but I think most of the people who hate Valentine's Day are the people who focus more on what they are receiving (or, more accurately, what they are NOT receiving) than on what they are giving. You clearly like giving stuff out on V-Day, without regard to how much stuff you get in return.