While at work on Sunday night:
* Adopted a slight Southern accent for two hours.
* Shamelessly flirted with a 17-year-old.
* Walked around with my eyes closed; lasting 3 minutes until tripping over my own feet.
* Drank one 44 oz Diet Sprite, two 44 oz Diet Coke, have a 2 liter Coke Zero on hand, just in case.
* Referred to a child as "Potato"; brain-to-mouth filter has faulty wiring.
* Thought an entire movie scene-by-scene to kill time. Not enough killed, starting the Back to the Future trilogy...mentally.
* Told I can't go home for Christmas as it's Blackout time--"You're in the Retail World". Commence wrist slitting.