8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My nieces and nephews
2. My other family members
3. The hair industry
4. Business stuff
...I really have no idea. 'Passionate about' is such a strong phrase.
8 Songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of:
1. Sabrina theme
2. Yentl soundtrack
3. Any Jonny Lang CD
4. Any Duncan Sheik CD
5. How Can I Remember - Sabrina soundtrack
6. I Need You - The Beatles (George Harrison)
7. Garth Brooks Greatest Hits CD
8. Oh heavens...broadway showtunes of all sorts
8 books I’ve read:
1. Janet Evanovich's alphabet series
2. Sue Grafton's number series
3. Harry Potter 1-7
4. World Book Encylopedia 1984 A-Z
5. Nancy Drew - all of them
6. The Hardy Boys - all of them
7. Stiff: the Curious Life of Human Cadavars by Mary Roach
8. Portrait of a Killer- Jack The Ripper: Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
8 Things I say often:
1. I know, right?!
2. Hola, chica.
3. You're killing me, Smalls
5. Oh my.
6. Oh sweet heavens.
7. What in the honk?!
8 Things that attract me to a friend:
1. Sense of humor
3. Understands my dorky personality
8. I have no idea
8 Random things about me:
1. I sleepwalk. At least I used to; I think I am far too exhausted nowadays. Sometimes I would wake up in a different place than I went to sleep. Or Deborah would wake up and see me standing at the edge of her bed, staring at her strangely. She'd tell me to go back to bed and I'd walk out of her room.
2. I don't like showering/bathing. Well, no, I like the actual shower/bath...I guess its just the having to start everything over part. Finding new clothes, redoing my hair, etc. I've been that way for quite a few years.
3. If I have pizza delivered ("I've got the Pizza Dude coming!") I turn on all the lights and turn on music and pretend there are other people in the house.
4. Everything is an adventure to me. I don't just go to the grocery store; I go on an outing! I overdramatize just about everything.
5. If I'm at home I'm usually wearing little if any clothing. Far too hot, far too uncomfortable.
6. I have a smiley face on my right upper thigh from tanning lotion. Everytime I think about it I chuckle.
7. I'm convinced my neighbor can see into my bathroom window. Sometimes I wave, just in case.
8. I consider Triscuits and smoked gouda cheese a meal.
8 Things I want to do before I die:
2. Travel everywhere.
3. Learn a language; probably German.
4. Get out of debt.
5. Do the family thing.
6. Learn to love to run...that may take a while.
7. Become successful professionally.
8. Be old.
8 Things I’ve learned this past year:
1. I stress out ea.si.ly.
2. My family is awesome.
3. Money and I do not get along.
4. I should be my dorky self as often as possible.
10 years ago I was:
Awesome. In junior high school. Man, 1998 was a great year.
5 things on my to do list today:
* Take George for a smog check
* Take George for an oil change
* Go to the DMV: get a new drivers license, renew George's registration
* Go to Elizabeth's house
* Pack my suitcase
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Pay off my debts. Put a few hundred million in savings accounts with large interest rates. Pay off siblings debts, and give a chunk to them. Travel everywhere. Build a house or two. Ya know, the tithing and donation stuff.
3 of my bad habits:
Procrastinating anything that stresses me out.
Laughing at inappropriate times.
Being passive agressive.
5 places I've lived:
Orem, UT [new house]
Las Vegas, NV
5 jobs I've had:
Queen of the xerox machine
Pimp of home decor
Pimp of womens clothing
Pimp of reasonbly priced footwear
Something most people don't know about me:
I've looked into being in a pageant. Oh my. I decided against it, hahaha.
[i moved number 1 because it's huge]
2. The last movie I bought: X-Men, I'd forgotten how much I like the first one.
3. The last movie I saw: Mad Money. Entertaining enough while I was cleaning my room, but not one I'd buy.
4. Five movies that mean something to me: Cinderella, I asked for it for Christmas when i was 3, it has been one of my favorites since then. Pride & Prejudice, I love watching the entire 5 hours with Meridith. A Christmas Story, hello tradition!
1. The total number of movies I own: Just over a hundred
Shawn of the Dead
Mr & Mrs Smith
Mission Impossible 2
Lara Croft Tomb Raider
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life
Welcome to Mooseport
The Little Rascals
Leave it to Beaver
Trial and Error
A Sound of Thunder
Bed of Roses
Laws of Attraction
Don Juad de Marco
Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise
Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure
One Fine Day
The Cable Guy
Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT 2: The Secret of the Ooze
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
You've Got Mail
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar
Sleepless in Seattle
The First Wive's Club
Muppets From Space
Muppets Take Manhatten
The Princess Bride
Back to the Future
Back to the Future 2
Back to the Future 3
About a Boy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
LotR: The Two Towers
LotR: The Return of the King
Catch Me If You Can
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Yours, Mine, and Ours
Life or Something Like It
The Fifth Element
Throw Momma From the Train
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
13 Going on 30
Pride and Prejudice [LDS version]
The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Freaky Friday [Jodie Foster version]
Love Potion #9
The Singles Ward
The Babysitters Club
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
Trapped in Paradise
Hot Shots part Deux
What About Bob
CSI:NY season 2
Perry Mason season 1 vol. 2
Arrested Development season 1
The Office season 1