Friday, October 12, 2007

The Secret Life Of...

Well, this sucks.

My boyfriend is in Sandy, Utah, and I am stuck in Las Vegas!



Last week my sister, Deborah, called and said she had been watching a commercial for the Home & Garden show at the Expo Center (which starts today) and that George Duran would be appearing. HELLO!
I find out he is in Las Vegas the day he left and now I find he is in Utah on a weekend I can not drive up.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

So, uh, someone please go to the Home & Garden show at the Southtowne Expo Center and uh, say Hi to George for me...or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I forgot to tell you Susannah...I did those radio commercials for the Show. We have VIP tickets to meet him.
Wish you lived in Utah!
-Clarke

Susannah said...

Come on, Clarkeee, be a good big brother and give George my phone number!

AdamOndi said...

So you prefer George Duran to Alton Brown? The shame.