Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You've got two empty 'alves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together!

Per Jerilyn's post; my top 25 Most Played songs on my iTunes:

1. "How Can I Remember?" - Sabrina Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - 76 plays
2. "Theme From Sabrina" - Sabrina Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - 66 plays
3. "Spam" - Monty Python - 57 plays
4. Colonel Sanders speech - So I Married An Axe Murderer 55 plays
5. "Not Your Girl" - Bree Sharp - 54 plays
6. "David Duchovny" - Bree Sharp - 52 plays
7. Head speech - So I Married An Axe Murderer - 50 plays
8. Harriet Poetry Reading - So I Married An Axe Murderer - 45 plays
9. "Diddly Whack Mack Mormon Daddy" - Everclean (Sons of Provo) - 40 plays
10. "Bring Out Your Dead" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 36 plays
11. "Coconuts" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 35 plays
12. "Mike Teavee" - Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - 34 plays
13. "Idiot Boyfriend" - Jimmy Fallon - 34 plays
14. "Spiritchal As Me" - Everclean (Sons of Provo) - 33 plays
15. "I Need You" - The Beatles - 31 plays
16. "Violet Beauregarde" - Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - 30 plays
17. "Augustus Gloop" - Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - 30 plays
18. "Veruca Salt" - Danny Elfman (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - 29 plays
19. "Sally's Song" - Danny Elfman (Nightmare Before Christmas) - 29 plays
20. "I Like to Move It" - Sascha Baron Cohen (Madagascar) - 29 plays
21. "Mein Bester Freund" - Die Prinzen - 28 plays
22. "Sie Liebt Dich" - The Beatles - 27 plays
23. "Sweet Transvestite" - Rocky Horror Picture Show - 27 plays
24. "This is Ponderous" - 2NU - 26 plays
25. "Gabi und Klaus" - Die Prinzen - 26 plays



My play count has GOT to be off because I listen to some of these constantly, and a few of them hardly at all.

2 comments:

Meridith said...

That is the most RANDOM grouping of songs I have ever seen.

Susannah said...

Dear Smirnoff,
This is me we are speaking of...I am nothing if not completely random.
Smooches,
Sus

Hahahahaha!