Monday, March 12, 2007

"There's a party in my inbox!"

I love to throw parties, I do. But right before each one I go into this Freak Out mode.

Seriously, what was I smoking when I decided to hand-make 30 invitations with three layers of cardstock, 4 colors of colored pencil, two stamps, funky scissors, glue, and a charm?! And hand-make the envelopes?! What kind of scrapbooking whiz did I think I am?

Letalone REMAKE them from the beginning once the date and time were changed.

(p.s.- 8 down, 22 to go.)

Also, there is the little subject that the only people I know are coming are ME, ELIZABETH, AND DEBORAH. Which, really, is fine. (In fact, we all know I'd probably prefer that ;) haha) But not even my Momma can come. And the party is on Aliesha's birthday! Who wants to drive 6 hours to go to someone else's party on their birthday?

Also, I have the worst money management skills of anyone I have ever met, or ever will meet.

All in all, it will be fun to be able to hang out with some of my sisters this weekend. :)

I'm so neurotic today. I've got to stop watching these Greys Anatomy reruns.

No comments: