Sunday, March 11, 2007

HAPPY BDAY, RICARDO!

Happy birthday, Rico!


Today is my brother, Richard's birthday.



Richard and my Dad

Richard is hilarious, these are two of my favorite IMs with him:

Susannah: Caroline bruised her tailbone so I kept asking her "how did you break your butt?" haha
Richard: ha ha.
Richard: trying to explain why they call it a tailbone was hilarious.
Richard: my kids were laughing.
Susannah: Have you explained the rare 3rd nipple yet? That one had me chuckling for days.
Richard: nope.
Richard: Did you know you can grow one on you leg?
Susannah: Hahaha. Misplaced nipples? Great band name.
Richard: they can be grown in a line extending from your legs up to you neck.
Richard: anywhere on that line.
Susannah: That's probably not something you'd want to bring up on the first date
Richard: most of them are just pink skin at that point.
Richard: "Want to see my thigh nipple?"
Susannah: Hahaha.
Susannah: Gives a whole new twist on BYU-I's no shorts rule
Richard: short shorts might show your nipples
Susannah: haha, indeed
Susannah: What if you had a tail and a thigh nipple?
Richard: and man boobs.
Richard: and a cleft lip??
Susannah: And a growth on your neck that contains a tooth and a spinal column--yes, it is your twin.
Richard: Wow... that is a picture I can't scrape from my brain!
Richard: Wouldn't it be fun if you had a conjoined twin that sat on you shoulder that would randomly insult people?
Richard: I'll start working on the screenplay.
Susannah: Like the Knights Who Say Ni
Richard: Ni.
Susannah: icky icky icky patang zooboing na na...
Susannah: Ni!

---

Rico: McPhee is a bulimia chick!
Rico: yo.
Susie: That's what I heard, yo.
Rico: nibble nibble... blech!
Rico: I wonder what she binges on...
Rico: Doritos?
Rico: hot dogs?
Rico: Nerf footballs?
Susie: Well those would be my binges of choice
Susie: I hear Nerf is part of the new food pyramid
Rico: I think I'd binge on really cheap bean burritos.
Rico: Just so it would taste good coming back up.
...
Susie: [I want to] meet my very skinny new boyfriend, Benji.
Rico: nice.
Rico: I wonder how it would feel to be named after a TV dog.
Rico: I would be Rin Tin Tin
Rico: It sounds gansta
Rico: Alison... Orem UT?
Rico: In a bustier?
Rico: blech.
Susie: Yeah, Allison went to Timpanogos High
Rico: skank.
Rico: JK
Susie: Hahaha
Rico: Why the bustier?
Rico: She like showing off her A cups?
Susie: Flaunt 'em if you got 'em
Rico: I'd go braless.
Susie: You perv
Rico: I'm comfortable with my manboobs
Susie: It takes a lot to get to that point, and I commend you.
Rico: *Years* of therapy.
Rico: I'm just barely accepting my areolas.
Susie: Baby steps
Rico: lol
Rico: l8r.
Susie: cya gangsta
Rico: Rin Tin Tin to you.
Rico: out. g.

1 comment:

TDawgYo said...

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

you guys are funny.