Friday, March 09, 2007

"The music moves me, but it moves me ugly."

Meridith sent this around to some of the siblings and asked that I fill it out, blah blah blah. After getting versions of it a few more times from various friends and some acquaintances(aka we-havent-spoken-since-high-school-take-me-off-your-mass-mailing-list) I decided to kill all the birds with this giant stone.
My sister Deborah apparently had the same idea.

(I started answering at a different time of day as I finished, so some things jump around illogically)


1. What is your occupation? Marketing Assistant

2. What color are your socks right now? White. I rarely rarely (did I say rarely yet?) wear socks. But Jayar has this thing about me wearing high heels (as he is like 5'11" or something) and I told him he just has to be more secure in his masculinity and get off me about my height. But to be nice (and to save my aching feet) I'm wearing real actual requires-socks shoes.

3. What are you listening to right now? Harrison Ford's soothing voice

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Waterchestnuts with brown rice and spicy sauce.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Frighteningly pink

7. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My big sister, Elizabeth, because I've been trying to call Deborah ALL DANG AFTERNOON and it's been busy.

8. Who sent this to you? My baby sister, Smirnoff

9. How old are you today? 22

10. Favorite drink: Really cold water (with or without ice) or Diet Coke in the can right out of an ice-filled cooler

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball live

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ha! Letssee...I've done: red, brown, red, blonde (which created orange), ash brown, bright scary red, black, blonde (which created gold, orange, and brown stripes), brown, red brown last fall, red peek-a-boo lowlights, highlights in December, highlights in January, all over blonde in February, more blonde a few weeks ago.

13. Pets? My fish died in less than two days. Hello, traumatic.

14. Favorite food? CarbQueen: Carbohydrates and Carbonation (Sus: "My favorite vegetables are potatoes and corn." Liz: "Those aren't vegetables, they are starches." Sus: "Hush up; they're vegetables to me.")

15. What was the last movie you watched? I am watching Sabrina right now; in the past week I've watched all three Back To The Futures, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Spaceballs, Revenge of the Sith, Sneakers, Mystery Men, Click, Accepted, Galaxy Quest, Grease 2, Beetlejuice, and Sleepless in Seattle. ...Hmmm, I'm getting the feeling I enjoy movies...

16. Favorite day of the year? Any day I can have an excuse to throw a party.

17. What do you do to vent anger? Laugh or write it out.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything my mother was about to throw away. Also, my baby dolls.

19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Can I say both? 'Cause I like both. I like Spring because of the green grass and the blooming flowers and the baseball games starting. I like fall because I [heart] school supplies. And it is the perfect temperature around here in Southern Nevada.

20. Hugs or kisses? Hmmmm, both.

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Ewww, neither! Patooee, patooee!

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? You know, I have finally come to the realization that I just can't expect that from them. I mean, not everyone checks their email seventeen bajillion (rough estimate) times a day, like I do.

23. Who is most likely to respond? Meridith, I guess.

24. Who is least likely to respond? Most likely Oprah; we haven't really been on speaking terms since the incident. (Deborah made me laugh right out loud for answering Barack Obama)

25. Living arrangements? In my bed, on a good day.

26. When was the last time you cried? Monday night; I had the worst panic attack in about three years. Not a fun night.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? My suitcase, four boxes of random things, two purses, my red hunting vest (which is really my father's, but what is he gonna do with it?!), a depillowcased pillow, and wrapping paper.

28. What did you do last night? Gave a manicure to my friend Gina, came home, watched Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure while working on the invitations for a party I am throwing for Deborah next weekend, turned on Sabrina, quickly fell asleep at the foot of my bed.

30. Favorite smell? Cinnamon, Ralph Lauren Polo Black, freshly Xeroxed paper, roses, lilacs, and Irish Spring: Icy Blast soap.

31. What/Who inspires you? That would depend on what the inspiration is about. Family, magazines, Bob Harper, trade shows.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger

34. Favorite car? George V. Dubya; my Volkswagen New Beetle.

35. Favorite dog breed? None? Cockapoo, I guess. He was pretty darling.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? Letssee...house, mailbox, back fence, office, three old office keys, and two random keys. I can't even name all the twenty million keychains on there.

37. How many years at your current job? One and a half-ish

38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

39. How many states have you lived in? Two, Utah and Nevada

40. Favorite holiday? Valentine's Day, Christmas, my birthday, Independence Day

41. Have you ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Not on cough syrup.

42. If you had a 7 day fully paid for vacation to anywhere in the world, where
would you go? Hawaii if I was accompanied by a tall attractive man. Austria otherwise.

High School: Orem

Favorite fruit: Raspberries, peaches, kiwis

Favorite weather: Blue skies, sunny but not hot. Baseball weather

Like someone: Of course

Want piercings: no

Want a tattoo?: I can't even commit to a pair of shoes for an entire day.

Last person to text u on ur phone? "du u txt on ur fn?" -Deb, hahaha. I don't text...but I think it was Tashina a few months ago.

Person IMed online? Irma, Sarah, and The Honeyman at the same time.

Blue or red? Red is my best color.

Do you speak a different language? I can say a few weird phrases in German including In the dark is good necking (Im Dunkeln ist gut Munkeln), I can tell someone their lips are like grapes and to kiss me a lot in Spanish (Sus labios son como uvas, besa me mucho!), and I can say quite a few things in English.

How old do you act? Depends on the day. 12, often.

Mood? Frighteningly jolly.

The 4 W's Questions:

Whos in the room with you? Greg Kinnear at the moment. Rawr.

What was the last thing you ate? Waterchestnuts

What was the last thing you drank? A Diet Coke. I'm off of it, I swear! I'm no longer addicted. (slur) I can stop at anytime (slur)

What color pants are you wearin? None.

What is the closest item near you that is blue? Nothing? I'll have to wander the room for a minute...the cover of a DVD, a sweatshirt, or some eyeshadow.

What are you wearing on your feet? Nothing at the moment.

What instant messaging service do you use? MSN, AIM, Yahoo!, iChat with Gmail chat (I'm never really that far out of reach for anybody...hmmm, kinda freaky.)

What do you wear more, jeans or shorts? Hmm, I like to think I am an equal opportunity dresser. My booty shorts get a lot of at-home wear, while my jeans get a lot of weekend wear.

Where do you sleep? Near the right side of the middle of the bed, on two pillows, next to a pillow, with a pillow under my arm, and a pillow somewhere nearby (ok, usually fallen to the side of the bed), with my incredibly long leg wrapped around whatever lump is near me, usually one of the three comforters I keep on the bed. This is another reason why I enjoy my singledom, I use the entire queen bed in great comfort.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearin? I'm not wearing a shirt, actually.

Which is Better With The Opposite Sex __

067. Cute or pretty: Cute

068. Lips or Eyes: "I would prefer that they have both lips and eyes, but if I had to choose....lips" -Deb, hahahahaha! I'd say lips as well.

069. Hugs or Kisses: Both

070. Short or Tall: Tall

071. Easygoing or serious: Both

072. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both

073. Muscular or Skinny?: Chubby.

074. Sensitive or Loud? Both

075. Hook-up or Relationship: Both, bwa ha ha

076. Sweet or Caring? Both

___Have You Ever___

078. Kissed a Stranger? Hmmmmmm, how strange is stranger?

079. Drank Bubbles? Eww, Deborah made me do it, I swear!

080. Lost glasses/contacts? Nope

083. Got an X-ray? Yeah; Queen of the Dental XRays! Also my oh so delightful knee xray where in the crack smoking technicians declared no abnormalities. Ah yes, that is why there is still shooting pain when I kneel as well as a large bump across my knee.

084. Broken Someone's Heart? Quite often. I leave a wake of pain in my path.

085. Had your heart broken? Hmm, don't think so. Well, Lance's coming out the day after my birthday did a little crushing of its own.

086. Have you been used? Not that I'm aware of

087. Cried When Someone Died? Definitely

088. Cried At School? Yeah

___Do You Believe In___

089. God? Yes

090. Miracles: Yes

091. Love At First Sight: Sure, I guess

092. Ghosts: Sure

093. Aliens: No

094. Magic: Sure

095. Heaven: Yes

096. Hell: Yes

097. Cheating: If pulled off without the other players noticing, or like "Elizabeth Rules" in pool.

098. Kissing on The First Date: Call me and we'll find out.

099. Horoscopes?: Of course. By the way, I am going to run into relationship troubles near the middle of the month, but need to see them through, as things have a way of working themselves out. Also, I need to watch out for the backstabber at work.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What in the hoo haw are these "Elizabeth rules". I think that you are quite actually describing "Aaron Ray's rules". You probably too young to remember the over-population of hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place, the change of rules so that Elizabeth always went bankrupt as soon as she got within sniffing distance of those two properties etc. etc. etc. etc. Also, may I add, the mysteriously moving flags and bombs in Stratego and the rotten apple fights that involved a custom made apple throwing fortress against Richard and my one tiny piece of scrap would leaned precariously against the apple tree. HELLO!! Have you ever even tasted a rotten apple? or felt it splatter across your paler than paper, freckled face? I don't think so!! It was all Aaron Ray.

Susannah said...

I don't believe I was ALIVE at that time, however. But I do recall a certain game of pool with my eldest sister wherein every time she scratched she called Elizabeth Rules and placed the ball back on the table and continued her turn.

I came along in Aaron Ray's loving-older-brother years. Bwa ha ha!

Anonymous said...

suzeeeee!
loved your blog, it always gives me a chuckle.You are a cutie(is that still a word??)
love ya
maddmax (alias Sarah's dad)