Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"You don't have to agree with me, go ahead and be wrong."

It's nearly 3 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I know I'm gonna be random and rambly...

Last week my new friend Angie (who happens to be the sister of MyExBoyfriendMike, but that has no bearing on our friendship; despite what The Honeyman says about my attempts to "get in") asked me why I don't date. I told her it was because I keep picking out guys in their late 30's. (HAHAHA!) ...Hopefully she didn't read too far into that comment.

My most recent late 30's boyfriend is the guy whom I'm calling GasStationBoyfriend, because I found him at the gas station tonight (clever title, I know.) He had the young Billy Petersen (Gil Grissom) thing going for him and was rocking awesome salt & pepper hair and beard.
I accidentally overpumped what I'd planned to spend because I was staring at GasStationBoyfriend's cool hair. He totally caught me, too. Oops.

Speaking of attractive men with awesome grey hair...
I now need Perry Mason season one, volume one. I finished volume two a few days ago and my nights have been lacking a little Paul Drake since.


I love when Paul strolls through Perry's private entrance and throws a "Hey there, beautiful." toward Della. And how Della is constantly asking, "Which of you two gentlemen are going to take me to dinner?" And how Perry's hunches always turn out to be correct. HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS SHOW?
Raymond Burr (Perry Mason) and William Hopper (Paul Drake) were my first celebrity crushes, I was 6. Hahaha.

No comments: