Thursday, January 04, 2007

"He's like a machete to my ribcage." -Irma

A random recap of 2006:

January-
I'm having a very hard time not being in a horrible mood today.

February-
I'm pretty convinced that just about a third of all the drivers in Nevada are HORRIBLE.

March-
I started this blog two years ago today.

April-
I have far too much time on my hands.

May-
My name is not weird! My name is NOT weird!!! You are weird!

June-
"Are you aware that Mom plans on everyone going on a hike? [My Last Name]s on a hike. What is this? The Biggest Loser 3?" -Me to my brother

July-
My brother is quite possibly the funniest person ever. Ever.

August-
It's really not a good thing when I start my work day completely ticked off.

September-
I got paid yesterday so I went straight to the mall from the office, haha.

October-
I left the office at 10:25 p.m. yesterday.

November-
I don't know if I'm just tired or hormonal or hopped up on cold medicine, but I feel so completely beat up today.

December-
I'm in Orem.



Wow, my year seems pretty blah. :/

No comments: