Thursday, December 21, 2006

"There was an accompanying dance involved."


I have a problem with money -- I spend it quite quickly.

I have self-gifted a bit too much this holiday season; including a black leather Isaac Mizhrahi checkbook clutch handbag, brown 4"-heeled platform sandals, and this peasant blouse, which looks a lot better on me than the mannequin.



Irma sent me the pictures from last weeks girls night out. :)

Jo, my favorite Chinese Sea Hag


Thats quite a close up of my face. It takes years of terrible skin to be absolutely in love with how clear it is now. Even with the makeup melting off--thats 15 hours of wear, so pretty dang good.


The evidence of Irma's dinner. I claim no part in this...ok, a little..ok, half.


Showing some love to Carrot Top. (TOTALLY made me think of Jerilyn, which makes me laugh.)

No comments: