Monday, December 18, 2006

"My pulse will be quickenin' with each drop of strychnine we feed to a pigeon..."

I went downtown with Irma about a month ago to see Side Dish play. We missed their set by a few minutes, so we played at the Coca Cola store and the M&M store. We had a ton of fun being goofy and taking pictures of ourselves. And those were some seriously huge bangs I was rocking.



The giant glass of Coke dressing room

I bought Meridith a necklace (better as a keychain, really) that had her name on it. I was so pumped to find it spelled correctly. Irma found it, actually. I noticed they had a Susan and Suzette but not even a Sue or Susie (or heaven forbid a Susannah), so I walked away vocalizing my opinion on the lameness of having Suzette. Irma mentioned in passing that there was a Meridith. I chuckled and asked her to spell it for me. She started M-E-R and I was prepared for her to say E, as is usually the case. When she said both I's I walked over to it and quickly grabbed it off the stand, beaming. I had to have it.

I also met my new boyfriend there. He doesn't get much sun.



Irma does the tourist pose across from the ESPN Zone


Oooo, that reminds me that Tashina is coming down over New Years again and I am really excited!

No comments: