Sunday, November 05, 2006

"What in the name of crap?!" my 7-year-old niece Abby

A while back I signed up on Friendster strictly out of boredom.

Today I got an email informing me of a new message. And there is little I enjoy more than a poorly written email from a guy who has seen one picture of me with the camera in a well placed angle.

For my entertainment, I present a little section I like to call "'HEY GRL, SUP?'--OR THE LETTERS I GET FROM IDIOTIC GUYS"
"hi, can we be friends?,how are you doin'?,just
hope your feelin' fine today.,by the way,nice hair
huh,and you got rosy cheeks too, that's
nice,,hope to hear more about you,take care,see
you later...!!!"

Please, Sir, continue wooing me in this manner.
Subject: Hi Susan
"i am really want to more know about you..
please email to me if you have a time.."

You've been Auf'ed.
"hello ms cuty you look like my ex gf."

---
"from ur look i think u r funny girl and i like this type of
girl...if this ur pic!!!"

---
"Hey girl...wassup...just saying wassup... Hoolllla back..."

I just don't think so. Sorry.
"you are soo beutiful...
and yur welcome..so were in town are you?"

---
"I live in provo and I like to know you some day your are beatiful."


Lacking an internal spell check isn't going to get you far with me. ...Especially if you adress me as Susan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I fear to let her out of my sight. The things that come out of her mouth. Just a little FYI, she would be in her room for saying such a thing. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let her go down solo :)

Susannah said...

We were at the mall with Caroline. It made me laugh SO hard. :)

Ellie said...

Today I had an email from a boy that went like this. "Hi dou have a bf. Do you wear thongs or boyshorts?" Yeah let me tell you I would jump on that one before he gets away. lol