Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance?

I didn't want to like this show. I really really didn't want to like this show.

Why did I start to like this show? Oh yeah, because watching people stumble around the stage attempting to dance is HILARIOUS.

But the auditions episodes are over. Why in the world am I still watching this dang show?

Well, three reasons, really:
1. Benji
2. Jaymz
3. Allison

Benji
Benji is from California. He slightly freaked me out in the beginning. He was...hmmmm...interesting.
Elizabeth: "Did you notice he's wearing two different socks?"
Susannah: "No, I'm a little distracted by his tuxedo Tshirt."
But he started to grow on me, and then I thought he was darling. Then we noticed he was wearing a CTR ring (bwahaha) and a little bit later he talked about how he had to give up dancing for two years while he went on a mission for his church. Ok, he's darling and he's an RM. And now I have a minicrush. Ok...not so mini. Ok, I have a crush on a short skinny white guy, WHAT ELSE IS NEW?! He reminds me of Dick Van Dyke, hmm, interesting.

Jaymz
Jaymz is from Orem, Utah (rock on!) He is friends with Danielle, AJ, Ellie, etc. I met him a few months ago while hanging out backstage with Danielle and AJ, I believe. He seemed nice. They've all been friends since Aida, I think? Maybe before. It would be very cool if Jaymz won the show. His MySpace page is down, hmmm...I wonder if he has to do that because of the show?

Allison
Allison is from Orem, Utah!!! I am from Orem, Utah!!! She seems sweet, I like her. I want her to go far in the show.



So now I am torn. I have 3 people I want to vote for, but I can only vote for one of them. :'( Hmmmmmm. Probably Benji.

No comments: