Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nooooooooooooo!

Ok, so occasionally I will do random things like write emails to Food Network. Ok, so I only did that once. About a month and a half ago I wrote to George Duran's producers and suggested they send him to Las Vegas to film a segment I call "Ham on the Street hits the Road" or "Ham on the Road" (his show is titled "Ham on the Street"). Of course I had ulterior motives, as I find George absolutely darling. I included my home address and phone number in the email. (Hey now...it was required by the producers.)

This evening, while I was lying on the couch and watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, my phone rang. It was my oldest sister Elizabeth. She sounded pretty excited and said, "Guess who is in town." I said, "Lance Bass?" as I knew he was hanging out at Ceasars over the weekend. She said, "No. George Duran!" WHA...?!?

I immediately tried to think of anyone who would be willing to go on a little stalking mission with me. Unfortunately, my stalker pals are all back in Utah. :'(

So I jumped online to see if there were any whisperings of where he might be. Turns out he was here for a THREE DAY SHOOT, ending YESTERDAY! And it even said the locations he planned to shoot at.

So cruel. So, so cruel.

I saw a yellow Jeep this morning and thought, "Haha, that looks like George's Jeep. That would be cool if George was in town."


HELLO, FOOD NETWORK PRODUCERS, you have my phone number and address for a reason!

So, uh...George, call me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't but ralph lauren stuff...he's a racist and a bigot

Susannah said...

That is good to know. :/ hahaha
I prefer Kenneth Cole to Ralph Lauren anyway.

TDawgYo said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

suckeh!

Anonymous said...

Just thought you should know that HOTS has been cancelled by the humorless execs at FN. Start your letter writing campaign NOW!