Thursday, May 11, 2006

"If you knew what I meant you would understand what I'm saying!" -my roommate

For just over twenty minutes my roommate has been arguing with her boyfriend on the phone about a ride she thinks should be at Disneyland based on the scene in Monsters Inc. where Mike and Sully are riding on the door in the giant room of doors. She keeps saying, "No, you don't understand what I mean!" S, you are talking gibberish, noone understands what you mean.

She changed her little idea four times while "explaining" it. No wonder the poor kid is confused. She started off saying it would be like Space Mountain and now she is saying (in the same "explanation") that it is a SIMULATION and you don't really move anywhere. You just sit there and the little door shaped seat moves around a bit. Huh? I mean, its been over 4 years since I've been to Disneyland, but last time I checked you do actually MOVE on Space Mountain. ...genius...

No comments: