Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Office - Jim & Pam

Did you just see that kiss?!?

Oh, someone had BETTER be DVR'ing it for me.


Wow. Just wow. I was aching for Jim as he just professed his love for Pam and she told him he misinterpreted their friendship. No! No! No!!!
And then, on the phone, oh my! I was like, if she is telling Roy I am going to kick her. But it was her MOM! Then Jim walks in, OH! I was thinking he was going to apologize for it and I wasn't sure how I'd feel about that; but then I thought Pam might say something...no, no, no!

But then Jim just walked up and macked her and I was like WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Oh how I adore John Krasinski and his Jim-ness.


I love this show.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT???!>?!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww....... of course I had to work last night and we don't have dvr of course. mannnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

Best moment on TV in a long time.