Thursday, March 16, 2006

The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.

My siblings are funnier than your siblings.

Susannah: Caroline bruised her tailbone so I kept asking her "how did you break your butt?" haha
Richard: ha ha.
Richard: trying to explain why they call it a tailbone was hilarious.
Richard: my kids were laughing.
Susannah: Have you explained the rare 3rd nipple yet? That one had me chuckling for days.
Richard: nope.
Richard: Did you know you can grow one on you leg?
Susannah: Hahaha. Misplaced nipples? Great band name.
Richard: they can be grown in a line extending from your legs up to you neck.
Richard: anywhere on that line.
Susannah: That's probably not something you'd want to bring up on the first date
Richard: most of them are just pink skin at that point.
Richard: "Want to see my thigh nipple?"
Susannah: Hahaha.
Susannah: Gives a whole new twist on BYU-I's no shorts rule
Richard: short shorts might show your nipples
Susannah: haha, indeed
Susannah: What if you had a tail and a thigh nipple?
Richard: and man boobs.
Richard: and a cleft lip??
Susannah: And a growth on your neck that contains a tooth and a spinal column--yes, it is your twin.
Richard: Wow... that is a picture I can't scrape from my brain!
Richard: Wouldn't it be fun if you had a conjoined twin that sat on you shoulder that would randomly insult people?
Richard: I'll start working on the screenplay.
Susannah: Like the Knights Who Say Ni
Richard: Ni.
Susannah: icky icky icky patang zooboing na na...
Susannah: Ni!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

HA HA. I love this post. You guys are cool. p.s. so, did you get the word ululate from the dictionary.com word of the day? Because I noticed it was on there recently. If so, way to go for exercizing a new word in your vocabulary!
travis | Homepage | 03.16.06 - 2:07 pm | #

It is actually a Pink & The Brain quote But I enjoy using ululate in every day conversation.
Susannah | 03.16.06 - 2:54 pm | #

I love it when you guys mock atavistic traits. See, I can be a nerd too.
Deborah | 03.16.06 - 3:56 pm | #

I'm a huge word-nerd. And, the fact that the quote comes from Pinky and the Brain makes it even awesomer!
travis | Homepage | 03.16.06 - 4:14 pm | #

Deborah!!! Long time no see!!!

ps- Update.
Susannah | 03.16.06 - 4:54 pm | #