Monday, November 07, 2005

paaaaaar-taaaaaay

I just sat outside Elizabeth & Jayar's house for over an hour. In my car. After drinking 64 ounces of diet Pepsi. Why didn't I just leave? you ask. Well, because I felt bad for not going over there Sunday night like I had promised. And because I brought treats! ...which were melting, actually. And because tonight is the first half of the 2-part CSI: Miami/CSI: NY crossover.

So, yeah...I finally came home. And now I'm sitting here doing nothing. Bored. Very very bored.

Also, Meridith called me and left a messag asking me for a favor. Again. This little piggy has free long distance, this little piggy has none. Mer: I can not call you back. But I am nice and will help you anyway. But you're going to have to find the answer here yourself...seeing as I can not call you back and tell you it is here. (hint hint)

Your log-in name: BlueEyedMer
Your password: Your HoTMaiL log-in name


"You told your dad we dated for two years?"
"Yeah, it sounded better than I stalked you for two years."

--paraphrase from Two & a Half Men

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Sue. I just got the picture from somewhere else...but I really should write that down so I don't forget it again. haha
Meridith | 11.08.05 - 12:59 pm | #