Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today is not your day...tomorrow is not looking good either

There is a large black bird (a crow, perhaps?) sitting on top of my car eating a red sucker. I swear. I wish my digital camera worked because dang gina it's funny.
He dropped the sucker on his little foot at one point, which apparently flustered him. He attacked that thing so hard that I hope there aren't any dents on my roof. He finally managed to get the sucker back in his beak.


I got a phonecall today from my friend, Nikki. We hadn't spoken in about a year and a half. She is engaged. Of course. I'm doing her hair for her wedding. And I got an IM from my friend, Nicky, the other day. We hadn't spoken in a year. She is engaged. Of course. I am doing a bridal shower for her.

It's November already? Gee. That means I only have 8 months and 2 weeks to get married! Afterall, I will be 22 next July. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn.

No comments: