Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Two blue-haired Japanese strippers and SnakeMan

I've felt like crap all day today. Blech! So I was wearing track pants and one of my Dad's Tshirts. (I may as well look how I feel, eh?) But then decided that that was no way to make myself feel better. So I took a bubblebath, pulled my hair into a low ponytail, put on dark blue jeans, a camel colored cami, a black cowl-neck large-knit poncho, red leather faux-buckle heels, and dark lipstick. MUCH BETTER.

Then I went to Institute and had to sit there for fifteen minutes by some random stranger waiting for Honeyman to get his lazy behind there. StaringGirl is no longer staring and glaring. She is now staring and smiling. After class last week we ended up standing on the sidewalk together waiting for our respective rides. So because we chatted it up we are now acquaintances or friends or something. Who knows.

Institute Teacher- "A big man in leopard print tights, a samuri-like ponytail, and two COUNT THEM TWO big snakes around his neck...so we had Thanksgiving with them and SnakeMan, Oh! Including two blue-haired Japanese strippers wearing a lot of latex for Thanksgiving."

My Halloween party is in 4 days. Dang. It used to be three weeks away!!! I still haven't done much by way of preparing. I need to go buy some stuff still. Food, mostly. Dang it. Dang it all. Dang it all to heck! ;)



Tomorrow I am getting six cavities drilled & filled. Blech!
The only thing good about it is I'm going to request laughing gas. He he he! Otherwise I am so wound up that even cleanings hurt a lot. The second they put that tiny mask on me I am out of it. I am breathing deeply, loving every minute of it. I have to wiggle my hands every so often because I have forgotten where they are. I'm a complete loon when I'm on laughing gas.
But I have to be careful; A few years ago I went unconcious. I had an allergic reaction between the numbing agent shot thingy and the laughing gas. Oops! Now there is a large highlighted part on my dental charts that says to not get that numbing agent near me. How cool is that?
One time I was there and the assistant had set up the tray already. The dentist came in the room and reprimanded her. (Hehehe) He had remembered I can't have that stuff and caught it. Apparently, a new piece of paper had been placed over the one that had the big warning on it. He yelled for her to write it on every paper in my chart. Hehe.

So yeah... tomorrow is the big adventure of the dentists office. Stay tuned. ;)

No comments: