Monday, October 18, 2004

HUH?

Note to self- do not post when in silly moods, you end up with crap like last night. Oops.


I had a weird dream this morning that included Chad Michael Murray. That is totally and completely random because I'm not even a C.M.M. fan.



He was watching some awards show on TV and he didn't win. I was sitting behind him, slightly to the side, and I said, "Well, you can be happy just to be nominated(?)" He laughed and then we started talking. He said, "Happy? Just to be nominated? Do you know what I was nominated for?" So I had to scrounge through my Chad Michael Murray memories. "One Tree Hill, Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, or that CSI episode where you killed the two Chinese girls where one turned out to be a guy?" shocking myself with how much knowledge I actually do have. He laughed.

Then I woke up, Blast!

No comments: