Sunday, October 17, 2004

"Maybe she's born with it..."

So, yeah... Skinny girls suck. Hahaha! (I've known this all along, but as I am being shoved [sometimes literally] into the world of out-of-high-school dating I'm being reminded.)

I've never really been "skinny". Oh wait... nah, not then either.
This is a picture of an already plus-size Susannah; 12-years-old, Reba's bday party, after "The Flour Game"; Notice my extreme height difference with the girl next to me. I'm not standing on anything other than the ground, she is not slouching.



I went from THAT to THIS in eight years


That sucks.


And I'm not even an complete oinker! If I totally schnarked on everything I saw, then Yeah, sure, I'd be OK with the chunkiness. But I am the pickiest eater I know!

This was my complete food consumption Sunday:
* A broccoli floret
* "Vegetable Enchilada", which is squash, carrots, broccoli, onions (which I scraped out), and some sort of seasoning wrapped in a wheat tortilla covered with salsa.
* A glass of homemade grape juice
* Three bite-size macaroons (while trying to think of what this was called I came up with macadamia nut an Manchurian Candidate. HUH? What kind of thought process do I have?)
* Some broccoli, baby carrots, snap peas, celery sticks, and a bit of Ranch dressing from a veggie tray. (Ok, so I had ALL of the aforementioned items from the tray, but heck, it was a "Petite Veggie Tray")

...That HAD to make up for my falling off the wagon and buying (well, and finishing off) a bag of candy corn last week!

No comments: