Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"My best friend likes my cousin-it's a Jerry Springer episode in the making"

Friday- Honeyman and I went to the mall to waste time. After a good half hour of pleading I convinced him to let me get a manicure. (It took pleading because he would have to wait around for just under an hour while I got it done.) As I was getting my nails done he decided he wanted a manicure, too.
I got french tips with a daisy on my ring fingers. They put shiny nail polish on Honeyman, hahaha. I thought they would do matte, because most guys like it better, but nope.

Then we went to the Wal-Mart in American Fork merely because we'd never been there before. I bought a bunch of groceries but we saw the TGIFridays stuff in the frozen food section so we decided to go there. We went to the Shell to talk to Corinne and pick up Chris Money. Then the three of us went to TGIFridays in Provo.
The Money ordered a Long Island Ice Tea which is: vodka, rum, gin, and CocaCola. As fun as that sounds, I stuck with my Diet Coke, hahaha. Honeyman and Money hit on every single waitress, which was actually pretty funny.
After ChrisMoney was sufficiently tipsy (after another Long Island Ice Tea and a Strawberry Daiquiri.) we went back to the Shell where Honeyman played Designated Driver and took Chris's car home while I drove Carson, Honeyman's Grand Cherokee.

Saturday- I went to a screening of "Baptists at our Barbecue", the new LDS movie. Then I went to some Parade of Homes houses with Honeyman. There was some awesome ones!
Then we picked up my second cousin, Natasha ("Cuz"), and her friend Jessica. We went up to my family reunion in Mona. It wasn't very exciting, but Cuz wanted to meet everyone.
After the reunion we went back to my apartment and watched TV while playing Catch Phrase:
Jessica- "Opposite of orange!"
Cuz- "Apple!"

No comments: