Thursday, July 15, 2004

What do I look like, a pediatrician?

`
Honeyman: "You know what I love about you?"
Me: "No"
Honeyman: "You make fun of dumb ditsy girls but then you act the same way."
Me: "Thanks, DorkHead."



Wednesday:
I woke up around 8 something and drove the Beetle (George) to work by 9:25. I worked my lil behind off doing updates and typos and lots of other stuff til lunchtime. I went to the Chinese buffet with my Dad, Aaron, and Richard. I had: a few sweet&sour chicken pieces, some Sesame chicken pieces, a lil bit of General Tsao's ("younger sister's Aunt Deluth's") Chicken, and a "roasted rat" (chicken pieces on the stick-thing). (Apparently I have a thing for chicken.) Richard put a hard chicken nugget and a crab cream cheese wonton on my plate, Hahahahaha.

Richard put soy sauce, chocolate ice cream drips, and lemon juice in my remaining cup of sweet&sour sauce, then bet me a dollar to drink it. I got down a big swig and almost threw up. My gag reflexes were going crazy.

Dad: "This is good. Have you ever dipped your fortune cookie in Diet Coke?"
Me: "Thats nasty."
Aaron: "Thats nasty? Coming from the girl who just drank that stuff..."
Richard: "...Just drank sweet & sour sauce, chocolate ice cream, soy sauce, and lemon juice."

After work I drove the van to my apartment. Honeyman called and said he was having a crappy day, so I invited him over for dinner. After dinner we went to Home Depot. Amanda called Honeyman's cell looking for me. I had completely forgotten I had made plans with her to teach her some tricks for her hair for that night. Oops! Instead, she came to Home Depot. :-) Honeyman bought a large spotlight flashlight thingymajigger. (1 million candle power)

We picked up Melissa from work and dropped her and Amanda's car (Mint Patty) off at their house. Then we went to Artic Circle because Corinne was working. Then we drove around Utah Lake ...because we're weird. Then we just basically drove around Utah County. We ended up at MiniSquawPeak where Amanda sat in the middle of the parking lot...for no real reason.

a TON of funny things were said, but I didn't have my notepad with me so I don't remember most of them.

Me to Amanda: "Those people are trying to canoodle and there he goes- skipping off with his spotlight."

Honeyman to Amanda: "It's like my mom telling me to clean my room. The more you tell me to date Susannah the more defiant I want to be by not doing it."

Honeyman: "I'm COUGAR HUNTING!"

Honeyman: Susannah scares easily.
Me: Watch out, I claw. :-)
Amanda: You said that so proudly.

Amanda & Me: "Danielle totally wanted you while we were in DC."
Honeyman: "Ha! Danielle ...with her horribly ugly hair. Susannah is prettier than Danielle. It's like: Susannah is Olive Garden and Danielle is Artic Circle." (Ah, food analogies, something I can understand!)

Honeyman: "Why's your foot there? What do I look like, a pediatrician?"

Amanda: "You people sure talk a lot for not being a [finger quotation marks]'couple'"
Honeyman: "What are you talking about?"
Me: "I'm so confused."

Me: "Do you know who Jonny Lang is?"
Girl-in-my-ward: "I love that movie!" (referring to Johnny Lingo)

No comments: