Friday, October 25, 2019

baba, hi

We had a follow-up appointment with the perinatologist this morning, so we got to have an ultrasound and see our little girl. We are under the assumption it's a girl because of one good shot, every other attempt to check was thwarted by our tiny stubborn one's crossed legs.

Everything looks great! She is measuring about two weeks ahead, but all is well. My blood pressure was perfect, and as long as that continues for the next two months then her birthday will be close to New Years Eve. If any issues arise then her birthday will be close to Christmas. Either way it's looking like the few days between December 26-30. (My niece Caroline chose December 27 for her wedding day, so maybe I'll get to attend her reception? Maybe not?)

Jeremiah is so sweet and loved getting to see the baby. He says "hi" to my belly and gives it hugs and kisses. He carries around two of my old dolls and puts them to sleep (lays them down, puts a blanket on their head and fake snores. Hahahaha)

-----

I'm very grateful I haven't had some of the issues I had with Jeremiah's pregnancy, the thigh paralysis, the wrist and thumb pain, things like that.
The current ailments are obnoxious and super painful, and make chasing after a SUPER ENERGETIC toddler so much more difficult. But I would totally do this all several more times. I love getting to feel this wildly wiggly one and how much she kicks and punches and stretches. I look forward to meeting her soon. <3

No comments: