Friday, June 02, 2017

Aversions

I'm about 12 weeks along, which I've read is when most people have a doctor appointment. I, however, have no money. No money + no insurance = no doctor appointment this week.

The intense hunger symptoms, and the subsequent pains, have subsided. HALLELUJAH.

I had my appetite back for a second there, which was nice. But I'm back to aversions and taking two bites and not wanting the rest. Now it is hit or miss. Maybe I'll actually want the thing in front of me, maybe I'll want to throw it away.

A couple of days after finding out I am pregnant, I suddenly gained 9 lbs along with the horrible bloated feeling. I dropped those 9 lbs, and 3 more. Haha, so, uh, I'm going to end my first semester weighing less than I did beforehand.
I know they say I should gain like 15-20 lbs, but I'd be just fine with losing 15-20 lbs instead, haha. My pants are getting tight already, which is unfortunate because I can't wear my usual dresses at work. It's supposed to be yoga/athletic pants. So we'll see how that goes.

I got a new job, which I start tomorrow. I haven't told them about Señor. Maybe I should have? Oh well. I guess I'll have to in about 6 weeks, when I learn if Señor is a Señorita. Derrick doesn't want to announce publicly (as in Facebook) until then. He wants to do a gender reveal party, and film the reveal, and then post that. So we'll see.

I'm feeling pretty good nowadays. I can definitely feel when I overdo it, like while we were ripping out carpet and stuff out of the house we are going to move in to. The pain I was getting was like a stitch in the side while running, but in my lower abdomen. Oops. Too much. Otherwise, just little twinges or feeling like I've been doing crunches. Hopefully good signs that things are growing, right?

My worry meter is still pretty high, but I've calmed down a bit. I'd be a lot calmer if I could get checked out, but that will have to wait until I can pay for it. My first paycheck is in a little over two weeks, so hopefully that'll be enough for bills and groceries to stock the new house, as well as check on this little thing growing in my innards.

No comments: