Wednesday, January 22, 2014

If I'm dead.

I watch a lot of crime shows. I love crime shows. Everything from CSI to Law & Order. I like true life stuff and scripted. I love court room dramas and autopsy shows.

Basically, there is a lot of murder in my life.

Because of this, I think about weird things. Like, if I was found dead in my room or my car how would they find any evidence?! Bahaha. My room (and car) is strewn about with various life items. It's not dirty...it's...cluttered, let's say.

 Anyway, so, uh, I occasionally have a thought of things like:
I don't have children, I haven't invented anything, I haven't changed the world in any way...
So what have I done/can I do to make some impact on the world?


Hey, if I'm dead, Meridith knows my passwords. And I bequeath my awesome stuff to my siblings and my niblings (nieces and nephews), and my parents get all my money to pay off a teeny tiny portion of my debts.

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Yes, but please don't die. :)