Thursday, June 16, 2011

Babe with the power

I did it.
I bought an iPad.

I named him Jareth the Goblin King, and I am in love with him.

This was a big event because not only did I save up my tips specifically with this purchase in mind, and it was my biggest purchase to date...

IT WAS MY FIRST APPLE PURCHASE!

Everything I have had up to this point was gifted to me. (I am very spoiled, I know.)

I am still figuring out my way around Jareth the Goblin King. It has been...interesting. I'm accidentally archiving email I mean to delete and I mess up with the autocorrect all the blasted time (Dear autocorrect, I guarantee you I never mean "Pontiac", stop slipping it into my sentences! Smooches, Sushi)

Shockingly, I've not used Photobooth on my own even once! (Almost all of the pictures are of Kumquat; that chickie likes to watch herself on the screen.)

No comments: