Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bingo

Lady: "Wow, how can you cut it dry?"
Sus: "Umm..."
Lady: "When I cut it dry it looks terrible, not nearly as great as when you do it."
Sus: "I like to cut layers dry so I can see where they fall."
Lady: "Oh, that makes sense. ...and I didn't go to school for hair."
Sus, mentally: "Bingo."

----------


I enjoy fixing bad haircuts.

I find pleasure in knowing how to succeed where others have failed, hahaha. Thats kind of twisted, haha, but its true. I love seeing the solution in my head and seeing that I was right when it does indeed fix the issue.
I guess people don't really think of haircuts as problem solving, but I certainly do. "Short, but not too short. Not so it looks short. Its too long but I don't want it to look like I got a haircut." Double cowlick in the crown and a cowlick in the fringe? Certainly problem solving.

No comments: