Thursday, January 13, 2011

summertime and the living is easy...

 ...fish are jumping and cotton is high. Your daddy's rich and your ma is good lookin', so hush little baby don't you cry.

---

I have a very cushy life. A very nice, easy life.

Before I gripe about anything I have to acknowledge that I really have nothing to complain about. I have a full education on the subject of my choosing. I am using that education in a career I enjoy, even advancing in that career. I have no credit card debt. I have no health issues (other than a midly annoying residual cough from my cold.) I have a [huge] supportive, loving family. I have no drama in my life.

I wake up in a huge bed in my warm bedroom (in a house that is paid for and has no chance of being ripped out from under me.) I go to work where I have a good relationship with all my coworkers and management. I come home to loving parents. I put away extra cash in a jar on dresser in the hopes of sending myself on a Mediterranean cruise this fall. I work on personal clients in a large bathroom that my parents have been very helpful in setting up for me. I go to sleep in my huge bed, ready to do it again the next day.

I am mostly stress-free because of the actions of other people, and I completely realize that.


Now that I've said that I can get back to griping about the dumb, annoying people I encounter everyday! ;)

No comments: