Friday, May 07, 2010

I can make a dress out of a feed bag and I can make a man out of you 'cause I'm a woman, W-O-M-A-N

Hannah and I are on the activities committee and we've decided to hold a talent show at our superactivity this June.
SO EXCITED!

We are planning to fulfill a desire I've had for so many years: either perform "I'm a Woman" in little black dresses or do a Spice Girls song dressed as each girl. So dang fun. (I'll be Ginger Spice, but I think that is to be assumed.)

I'm just hoping I'll be able to have the days off from work that I've requested, sheesh. I went to Las Vegas for a week at the end of April, and now I'll be heading to Vegas and San Diego for two weeks at the end of this month. My manager says she can't give me the other days I requested because the other girls requested them off first (no duh. I just switched to that salon!)
So maybe I'll have to find a last-minute Spice Girl replacement. I don't like that idea.



...now if only I could find a Union Jack mini dress...

No comments: