Friday, May 14, 2010

do the dew

4:45 a.m.

Aaron:
hey

Susannah:
uh, hey, I am not up this late

Jedi mind trick hand-wave

I'm hyped up on so much diet Mtn Dew I don't think I'll fall asleep until Monday night.

Aaron:
Lol

Susannah:
Whats new?

Aaron:
not a whole lot, just can't sleep

Susannah:
You bought three 12-packs of diet Mtn Dew, too?!

Aaron:
Wow, no

Susannah:
*bought* not necessarily drank ...only drank about 7 cans.

Aaron:
Only 7. oh ok

Susannah:
A totally reasonable number.

Aaron:
Totally

Susannah:
We're ignoring the three 44 oz. cups I had earlier in the afternoon. And the 2 cans in the morning.

Holy crap, I'm an addict.

Aaron:
Yes you are

Susannah:
Hahahaha

Aaron:
to start off you should give me all your mountain dew, to get you off this addiction

Susannah:
hahaha, what if I don't want to quit? What if I like being up until 5 a.m., which leads me to do ridiculous things like write emails to my favorite reality show stars?

Aaron:
lol
its when you have to wake up is the problem

Susannah:
haha, yeah, we'll see if I can make it on time, sheesh

Aaron:
you can, you have like 29 more mountain dews

Susannah:
LOVE THAT IDEA!

Aaron:
if anybodys going to have problems its me

Susannah:

So I'll just save you a Mtn Dew.

Aaron:
Sweet

No comments: