Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Questions and CAPITALIZATIONS

After very little sleep I went to work where I slaved away (ok, stuck price stickers to boxes for six hours) until, while pulling a ladder-on-wheels behind me, I got SMACKED IN THE BACK OF THE ANKLE with the ladder. Much like getting hit in the back of the ankles with a grocery cart, yet with sharper edges.

I patched up my blood-gushing cuts and hobbled on my bruised ankle for the rest of the night. Then I burned my fingers on hot keratin glue while applying hair extensions. Repeatedly.

After finally getting home, and making myself a dinner of SpaghettiOs and Spam (thinly sliced and cooked like bacon. I can hear Deborah's gag reflex), I am too tired to think clearly enough to write anything coherent. So, uh...survey?




1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My arms, is that weird?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Dark blue, my Debate Team hoodie. It has my name embroidered on the left arm, followed by "Ms Vice-Pres" It says OHS debate on the back around an O. I designed them for the team.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I don't make the first move, you know that by now...well, unless it's really late and I've had a few too many diet cokes...
4.Do you plan outfits? Eh, not really. It depends on if I'm going to a big event. For everyday use I just throw together what is nearby.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Pretty good. I have a can of diet Pepsi that is full of ice slush, and I'm watching a movie (Seabiscuit)
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My camera. I took the faceplate off the poor little guy, because I broke him when I dropped him right on his lens. Oops. Now he needs coaxing sometimes.
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I say aim if it comes up. But I'm usually on AOL, so I just say IM most of the time, rather than AIM.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Oh man, I had a WEIRD dream the other night. Well, I have weird dreams every single night, but this was an especially weird one. I told someone about it, but I can't remember who and now I can't remember what the dream was about.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? I met quite a few new people; thats what I get for working in a retail store and a salon. I met the fire safety inspector, he was really nice, but gave the store three violations. Oh well.
10. What are you craving right now? Another Diet Pepsi, but I just put it in the freezer about twenty minutes ago, so it won't be slushy for a little while still. :(
11. Do you floss? When I think about it...which is like once a week, hahaha. Or when there is something annoying in my teeth, like a popcorn hull.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Ummm, cabbage? I enjoy red cabbage. Like, quite a bit.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? March 3rd, 2008, 1:22 a.m.
14. Are you emotional? Yes. I display quite a few emotions throughout the day. Merriment, Excitement, FreakingOutment
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don't have any taco moves. However, I would bust it to the Cheeseburger song.
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. My patience hovers around 42.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I am definitely a licker. I don't bite.
18. Do you like your hair? Yes, usually. And when I don't I just change it until I do. TA-DA!
19. Do you like yourself? I could be friends with me, but nothing closer. I have fun hanging out with myself, but I get on my nerves after a while. And everything always has to be about me, and I can't get a word in edgewise.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Why yes, yes I have. Quite a few, actually. I'm pretty sure it counts as meeting Brad Pitt when he is merely a few feet away and looks in your general direction.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Do I enjoy the flavor? Not really. Do I like to pretend I am being healthy when I have it? Yes. Do I like it when it is mixed with something else, say...pears? Quite so.
22. What are you listening to right now? Tobey Maguire's annoying voice. *shudder* I'm still watching Seabiscuit.
23. How many countries have you visited? It depends. I drove through Canada when I was 11. I spent a few hours in Wales, so I'm counting that. I fell asleep in the Brussels, Belgium airport, so I'm counting that too...because I like to boost my numbers. So, uh...Canada, Wales, Belgium, France, England, Germany, Austria. But I'm going to the Mexican riviera in a few months.
24. Are your parents strict? Hahahaha. That would depend on the issue and which parent we are talking about.
25. Would you go sky diving? Most certainly not. I have to do enough psyching myself out to go on the big roller coasters. I am completely afraid of heights.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? H TO THE YEAH! I enjoy G.Dub and I think we would have fun together, what with our mispronunciations and word makeuporage.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? If G.Dub and I were having a "How Many Tater Tots Can You Catch In Your Mouth" contest. Which he would probably win; my big lips get in the way.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Why yes, yes there is. This is my bedroom, afterall. Nearest sparkle offender is my big ol' faux ruby gold coctail ring. Loves it.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Lots of them! I really liked Neuschwanstein Castle in Füssen, Germany. It has-- pay attention, this is cool--a CAVE ROOM. Like, hey guys, I'm bored, lets go hang out in my CAVE upstairs. And it has a gorgeous ballrooom. I also enjoy Warwick Castle in Warwickshire, England. It is a medieval fortress built in the 1200s, and that in itself is pretty freaking cool. It also has TORTURE DEVICES IN THE DUNGEON!--Yay for family vacations! How about palaces? Do they get to count as castles? Because I'm pretty sure The Lourve is as freaking huge as any old castle.
30. Do you rent movies often? I Redbox often, yeah. Because there is a box near my house, work, and the salon. And I like to see random movies for $1.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? If by "math" you mean "extensions and wig making" that would be Monique.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since the throwing away-ness of my awesome phone that had a voice changer BUILT IN.
33. Do you own a gun? I don't. But I do own a waffle iron. "With my griddle of justice I bash the enemy in the head, or I burn them like so..."
34. Can you count backwards from 74? 74, 73, 72, 71, 70, 69, 68, 67 ...no.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Lets see here...I may call myself, and ask me to come over.
36. Brown or white eggs? White. I always feel a bit naughty getting the brown. 'Cause brown eggs, who does that?! (hahaha)
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Probably. ("I have had." "I did have." "I will have." Dude, I totally think in movie quotes.) They often have great shoes on sale. And earrings.
38. Ever been on a train? Several. The most memorable would have to be the drunk guy on the train in Germany or Austria or someplace. He found out via cell phone that a loved one died. Then he FUH-REAKED OUT.
39. Ever been in love? I'm pretty sure I'm in love with my new shoes. Love is blind, and refuses to acknowledge the blisters said shoes have created.
40. Do you have a cell phone? Yeah, but I dropped it, so the screen is solid blue. Which REALLY threw me off for a few days. I was like, "how am I supposed to know who I am dialing?!" until I realized I now have a small, portable, convential phone. Sometimes I'm a bit slow.
41. Are you too forgiving? In general? Hecks no. (hecks being my new favorite word, btw) With "toxic friends", probably.
42. Do you use chap stick? < insert clichè "is the ______ ?" statement >
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Am I my best friends' keeper?
44. Can you use chop sticks? In general? yeah. Well? I wouldn't know, because I spill everything I touch regardless of what kind of cutlery I'm using.
45. Ever have cream puffs? I just felt my thighs spread.
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, but have you ever seen A Sound of Thunder? Well? Have you? BEST HORRIBLE MOVIE, hands down. And it deals with the effects of a butterfly (in terrible CGI.) See how I came full circle?
47. What was the last question you asked? I haven't spoken to anyone in about five hours. I think I asked my TV what the heck it was doing when the screen went wonky for a moment.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Wow, that was a long time ago. Maybe Jonny Lang's "Turn Around"
49. Boys or girls? The door with the stick figure with the triangle skirt.
50. What is your bus number for school? Bus number G-E-O-R-G-E
51. Is your hair curly? Not at the moment. I let it air dry on my drive home tonight (after getting it washed at the salon. I haven't washed my own hair in like a month.)
52. Last time you cried? Yesterday, while watching The Notebook. Oh, excuse me, I thought that said Last time you BAWLED YOUR FREAKING EYES OUT.
53. Ever walked into a wall? Ha! About an hour ago.
54. Do looks matter? Yeah, you can't get too far in life with just smells and hears.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? That would be an H to the no.
56. Have you ever slapped someone? I think the last person I slapped was my brother Clarke about six years ago. He certainly deserved it at the time.
57. Favorite time of the year? July. Because it's my birthday month and because everything always has to be about me.
58. Favorite color? Pink. Red. Purple. Orange. The order is not arguable.
59. Are you sarcastic? Never.
60. Do you have any tattoos? A CTR emblem on my hip. (Oh look, Zuff, there I go stealing your jokes again.)
61. The last person you held hands with? Probably Emma Kate. Possibly Lukie.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Almost every night. Unless I remembered to charge my iPod; then I play audio books on my FREAKING COOL speaker pillow.
63. Where was your default picture taken? My bathroom. But you can't even see my default picture, so there. :P
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hmmm... Hilary Clinton. Rachael Ray. And there are far too many people fighting for the third slot to narrow it down this early.
65. Do you like your life right now? I should be asleep. But otherwise, it seems OK.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not much at all, actually. Now that I can't see who I am dialing, that is.
67. What is your favorite animal? You.
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? cheddar broccoli soup. (I just did a robot dance. I kid you not. I'm not sure where that came from. I need to watch less Craig Ferguson, apparently.)
69. Do you have good vision? A notch down from Superman.
70. Can you hula hoop? I used to be able to hula hoop splendidly, because I had hips to hold it up. Now I have more than hips, and it all just gets in the way. However, I can keep it spinning on my neck quite well.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Listen, I knew that second Yahtzee! was manipulated, but you seemed so happy that I let it slide.
72. Do you have a job? "Are you finding everything alright? We just got that style in, and it has been a popular one. I will check in back for that size."
73. Can you handle the truth? No, and neither can you. But be careful, Mulder is pretty sure the truth is out there.
74. What are you wearing? bright pink tshirt and pastel pink pajama bottoms
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Hon, it goes past stalking and into breaking and entering at that point.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Susannah, you ought to be writing for late night TV. You are so off-the-wall. DAD