one of my favorite pictures, bwa ha ha ha
Because I can't sleep and I'm bored...
0. Where were you born? Provo City, Utah County, Utah, USA
1. Were you named after anyone? Ummm...my Momma liked the name after reading about Susannah Young, Brigham Young's older sister. She also happens to be my Great Great Great Great Grandmother. There are nine Susannahs within three generations and then nothing for many many years and five generations go by and then TA-DAH! me.
2. Do you like your handwriting? I've been entranced by handwriting for years. I often rework my signature. I like my cursive, but am not yet happy about my print.
3. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Eek, I don't know. Turkey? Chicken? Not the bland stuff, however. I greatly enjoy thick white bread with chicken salad, dill or sweet pickles, and chips. You have to squish in the chips for the full flavor effect. You know what I'm talking about, Elizabeth!
4. What is your favorite drink? Ice water. I also greatly enjoy a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. The best is a can out of an ice-filled cooler; cold and a bit slushy.
5. Do you like driving? Yeah, in general. I've been a bit freaked out since my accident ONE MONTH AGO TODAY. But before then I completely loved it. I dislike when others drive, however. I am a backseat driver in my head. Ok, mostly in my head. If you are going ONLY 52 MPH on the freeway while telling me I should have been ready to leave earlier and now we are going to be late (hi, Dad) then it will escape my head and slip out my mouth loudly.
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yeah, though I should get them out. I have uh, chronic tonsilitis? They are always red and swollen. Always.
7. What is the furthest you have been from home? Germany? I'll have to look at a map; I'm terrible at European geography. I'm terrible at any geography. I honestly have no idea which square is Colorado and which is Wyoming.
8. What is your favorite cereal? I have an amazing love of cereal. Sugary: I really like Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries. Nonsugary: I really like Crispix. Freakishly healthy nonsugary: I really like Kashi GoLean Crunch. Hot cereal: I also enjoy that Weight Control oatmeal that was a sponsor of The Biggest Loser a few years back...might still be, I haven't watched this season. (Dang NBC, not having full episodes online!)
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I only own two pairs of tennis shoes, and I don't untie either of them. Unless I've been on the treadmill, 'cause then they are really tight and double knotted and all that hassle. I tend to trip over my shoelaces on that blasted machine.
10. Do you think you are strong? I have very little upper-body strength. With these linebacker shoulders it's kind of shocking, huh? But really. If I was in a fight I'd have to contort myself to maximize my kicking angle. I have really strong legs. I guess that comes from carrying this linebacker body in high heels for 10 years. I can kick high and strong, but I can't punch. When I Tae Bo I punch myself in the face OFTEN. yeah...thats sad.
11. What is your favorite ice cream? Yes. Oh, uh... ice cream is one of those things I could have every single day and not get sick of it. (see also: potatoes, bread) I love the flavors other people usually think are gross: playdough, cake batter, cotton candy, cookie dough, bubble gum, etc. But I also love salty and sweet, like Blue Bunny's Take Five bar ice cream (which was on limited release, which has ended. I haven't finished mourning) or Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby. Stuff with pretzels or peanut butter or something. Or stuff like pistachio, butter pecan, etc. Flavors I don't like: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies & cream, mint chocolate chip, ummmm I think thats it.
12. What is the first thing you notice about people? I have no idea. Maybe hair? I'm kinda bonkers, I dunno.
13. Red or Pink? Red was my favorite color when I was little. Now I'm quite a Pink girl. But I still enjoy both. In fact, my bedroom colors are orange and pink. While my kitchen colors are black, white, and red. They both have their appropriate place. I don't put red things in my bedroom, and I don't put pink in my kitchen.
14. What color pants are you wearing? What color shoes? NEITHER! mwa ha ha ha
15. What was the last thing you ate? Huh...I can't remember. Its been quite a few hours. A drank a Diet Coke around 9 p.m. So that would be some of Nadia's curly fries at Jack In The Box.
16. What are you listening to right now? I was listening to The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy for the nth time, but it ended and now I am listening to some Duncan Sheik. 'Cause it's pretty mellow. I fell asleep to Duncan Sheik on my iPod almost every night I was in England and France.
17. What is your favorite smell? I like a lot of smells...newly Xeroxed paper, Cabbage Patch Dolls, lilacs, some shampoos, babies.
18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The Honeyman, who called me at 11 p.m.
19. Do you like the ocean? Eh, its OK. I enjoy what the ocean usually means--I am on vacation. That I enjoy immensely. But I have swallowed far too much salt water and rubbed salty eyes too many times for me to really like it. Although some of my favorite memories of hanging out in Hawaii is bobbing around the ocean with all of my siblings and my parents. Just hanging out, talking.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, hands down. I prefer to watch it in person, as it doesn't have anywhere near the same effect on TV. Plus, its loud and fun and everyone is in a good mood and there are people wandering around selling lemonade and sunflower seeds and you can get a hot dog and HELLO! it's the perfect summer afternoon.
21. What is your hair color? Two-thirds blonde and one-third maroon :D mwa ha ha ha
you can see the maroon better once it's clicked and enlarged
22. What is your eye color? In my opinion, brown. To anyone who actually looks at my eyes, green. So I will settle on brown with a hint of green. (They're more like green on the outer rims, coming into orangey brown center rim.)
23. Do you wear contacts? Nope! I have perfect eyesight. Though I'm not sure how long that will last with how much I stare at a computer screen, read in dimly lit rooms, drive without sunglasses, etc.
24. Scary movies or happy endings? Oh gee. I don't know. I like both? I guess happy endings.
25. Last movie you watched? Oh heavens. I watch movies ALL THE TIME. I fall asleep to a movie on most nights. (I totally can't sleep to silence. I get thinking and then bam! it's been three hours and I'm still laying there awake.) Lessee...I had Lord of the Rings: Return of the King playing while I was getting ready this morning. Before that...Minority Report, Sliding Doors, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Return of the Jedi, The Fugitive, Catch Me If You Can, Notting Hill, A Sound of Thunder, and tonight I'm either playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I or II (I do not own III)
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Uh...none. bwa ha ha ha Well, a purple nightgown. One of my eleven nightgowns. I have many obsessions.
27. Summer or Winter? SUMMER! I'm a July baby! It's sunny and happy and there's baseball and the ice cream man drives around and there is no snow. And and and, yeah.
28. Hugs or kisses? Eek, uh...hugs. A friend of mine hugged me goodbye the other day and then wham! she kissed me on the cheek. I was like "whoa, nu uh, personal bubble!" ...I didn't say it, I just thought it. (I also thought a quote from Mean Girls, bwa ha ha)
29. What is your favorite dessert? I'm on an angel food cake binge right now. Well, I guess its hard to do that when you don't have any money or access to angel food cake. But yeah, I'm really feeling that right now. Otherwise I like ice cream, cake, cupcakes, cookies, whatev. I mean, I'm not a slight girl...you'd think I'm one to enjoy the sweets and you, sir, would be correct.
30. Would you bungee jump? Heavens no! I hate heights so very, very much. I can do most roller coasters, but I will not do any sort of free-falling height thingy. Ick. No.
31. What is your favorite body part? On myself? My pinkies fingernails, my eyelashes, and my cupid's bow...I've got great lips. Can I say that without sounding cocky about it?
32. Who will you tag? Oh heavens. I always enjoy Sariah's answers, so consider yourself tagged. And how about MyBestFriend Sarah? And hey, how about The Honeyman. And Meridith, always Meridith.