Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mr Sandman, bring me a dream...oh wait

IT IS PAST 4:00 A.M. AND I AM NOT ASLEEP. I AM NOT EVEN SLEEEEEEPY.

Thats what I get for having a 32 oz Diet Coke at midnight and a 24 oz. hot chocolate at 1:00 (hello, hundreds of empty calories) while geeking out with Ryan all night!!! Oh heavens. It was hilarious, but now I'm going to be up ALL NIGHT, haha.



And so now I can't find my earbuds for my iPod and I'm bored. :( And therefore I'm in a horrendously silly mood.


[I've instructed Zack to make this picture of me the desktop backround on his family's computer. He agreed to do it, but we'll just have to see if he actually will... wimp ;) ]

Yesterday Zack and I went to IKEA for only fifteen minutes, and I still magically found twenty thousand things I really really need. Like a red couch for my kitchen. And three rugs. And four paintings. And a six-pack of wine glasses, because they are really cute. And a lamp. And a pack of candles, which I bought because they were cheap and will go nicely with my bedroom decor.

What I find hilarious is that when I'm with Zack I call Ryan or he calls me. Haha, sorry Zacky! Every. Single. Time. I bust up laughing when my phone rang last night because Oh! Of course it is Ryan, although I haven't spoken to him in days, I am with Zack, so he must call! ;)

---

I am down six pounds. Which does not yet put me lower than my pre-Thanksgiving weight, hahahahaha. It probably doesn't help that I've gone out to lunch or dinner almost every day. I've gone to: Sam Hawk with Richard, Chili's with Zack, Brick Oven with Sarah and Rachael, Carls Jr with Abigail, Chuck O Rama (up chuck o rama) with my Dad, the Chinese buffet with Sarah, a different Chinese buffet with Richard, TGIFridays with Zack, Red Robin with Emma Kate, Red Robin with Amanda, Bajio with Zack, and others I can't think of. Which is definitly fun, but aaaaaaaaaaah.

No comments: