Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wishlist 2007

I'm following my little sisters example, and starting my wishlist. (It is very similar to previous wishlists, haha)

(images linked directly to their ordering page)


The Office season 2

The Office season 3

Perry Mason season 1 volume 1
(I have season 1 volume 2)

Perry Mason season 2 volume 1

Monk season 1

Monk season 2

Monk season 3

Monk season 4

Monk season 5

House season 1

House season 2

House season 3

Arrested Devlopment seasons 2 & 3
(I have season 1)

CSI Vegas, NY, or Miami any season
(I have CSI:NY season 2)




Uno

Scrabble

Boggle

Catch Phrase

Taboo

Phase Ten

Chocolate Fountain

6 comments:

Meridith said...

-Yeah, but yours looks cooler than mine. :( Dang it.

-I love Monk.

-Sorry about the Perry Mason season 1 vol 2, that was my doing.

-Let's play Catch Phrase this weekend.

-That is all.

Susannah said...

- Mine looks cooler merely because I have WAY too much time on my hands and a nerdy lil brain.

- I, too, love Monk. There are 3 episodes on the DVR still, lets watch them this weekend together before Dad goes delete-happy, K?

- What's to be sorry about? Hello! I love my Perry Mason, regardless of what season or volume. Sheesh. And I thank you for your help in choosing that.

- Yes, lets. When do you get here?

- "Say no more." "I can say no more." (name the movie)

Anonymous said...

that would be Help!

Susannah said...

that would be correct! :)

There is a new release of Help! on a 2 disc DVD set, which almost made it on my wishlist. But then I got to thinking, really how many copies of one movie do I need?

CC said...

you are the queen of phone trickery

Susannah said...

Hahaha, queen of phone trickery, haha.

"LAY OFF, MAN, I'M STARVING!! ...hehe, Diet starts Monday."