Wednesday, November 28, 2007

one of THOSE days











Tonight I went to a movie with my Dad. I was in jeans and a long sleeved Tshirt, feeling totally blah. At one point I was standing in front of the bathroom sink, staring into the three angled mirrors thinking "No wonder Justina nicknamed me ThunderBuns." and "Suck it in, Sus, suck it in."

I quickly walked toward my theater, hoping to get away from the public and back into the darkness. One of the female movie theater employees stopped me and said, "Can I just tell you you are so beautiful." What the? Did you not see the Thunderbuns? I laughed and said, "Yes, you definitely can. Thank you. It's been a day. Thanks."

I forgot to suck it in on the way into the theater.

4 comments:

Meridith said...

my favorite's the third from the top.

Susannah said...

ME TOO! Dad told me not to post it, he doesn't like when I post dorky pictures of myself.

Besides, I have such a teeny tiny tongue and it makes the picture that much funnier.

Sariah said...

First of all, That's awesome - it would make my day if someone stopped me to say that!

Secondly - I LOVE the pics! They are all great! :)

Anonymous said...

nice pics u sound like alot like me dude. I hate being in the public eye. its cool that u hang with you dad though. I work with my pops so i see enough of him anyways just went to church and once again it sucked u think i could enjoy diego oh well nice pics though