Monday, October 22, 2007

"I need some ligaments!"

Jeff Dunham's puppet "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" is oh my hilarious. ("Silence! I kill you!")

I can't play videos on my paperweight ahem, computer, ahem MAC OS MOLASSES (ah, don't mind me. My scratch disk is full.) So I'm not sure if this is the correct video nor if its Meridith worthy clean.


Peanut: "I have a question for Josie."
José: "My name is José."
Peanut: "Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were in America speaking frickin' English. But I didn't see the little cha over the e, that magically changes Josie into frickin' José. And I didn't see the nya over the n which changes jalapeno into jalapeño. So the nya over the n and the cha over the e, two keys I can never frickin' find on a frickin' keyboard...apparently it's a secret known only to the Mexicans."


1 comment:

Meridith said...

I love it that you used the phrase "Meridith worthy." That makes me quite proud.