Monday, June 04, 2007

roadtrip!


Susannah and Ryan. (weird to see me actually smiling in a pic, hahaha)

My phone rang late last night; it was The Honeyman, telling me he and his girlfriend friend, Riley, had suddenly decided to drive to Las Vegas for a day. Woohoo!

They got here early this morning and so I got to spend most of the day with them. Riley had never been to Vegas so we wandered and did the usual sightseeing. (I also had to go to work for part of the day, right during when my ward is temporarily meeting, ugh. Soon the time will change back and I'll be able to attend.)

I had a lot of fun with them and will be sad to see them leave in the morning! (Sar, weren't you going to come down this past weekend? or was it last weekend? Whatever, just come down!)


Sus and Riley

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Fun! You look GREAT!

Susannah said...

Thanks, Sariah! I'm still waiting for you to come down again! ;)