Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"I'm the me in monogamy/I'm not asking a lot of me/I give me R-E-S-P-E-C-T" -BNL

I've started a new tradition with myself. I now take me out to the movies. Not even a pity date, either! I don't choose a movie just so I can sit in the dark and don't have to talk to me, I choose it because I know it is something I enjoy doing with me.


Who better to spend some time with? I get along with me, I have all the same tastes. I understand myself when basing what movie to see completely on two hours of Nicolas Cage in leather. And I don't complain to myself when sitting in the second row, so close to the screen you have to look up...so close to a speaker you can feel the bass shake your heart...so close to the action you are practically in the movie. I don't complain because I like that, too.

I'm perfect for me.

No comments: