Saturday, February 10, 2007

"I think this matches your season, Pedro."

My parents are in town for a few hours before they leave for California with Elizabeth and Jayar. They are all going on a cruise of the Mexican Riviera for a week. Punks.

Caroline, Emma Kate and Luke are spending the week with Deborah, Aaron and Hyrum (and -1.5 month old Ezra!) so I am left to my own devices for a few days. BORING!

I'm thinking of secluding myself in Elizabeths house and having a minivacation. Liz has offered to let me stay in her house while they're gone, and the fact that I am willing to clean while I'm here just sweetens the deal for her.

I'm going to get some much needed sleep and rewatch my Perry Mason DVDs (or just sleep through the DVDs, more likely.) It will be LOVELY.

My parents are in the next room watching Napoleon Dynamite for the twenty millionth time. They are both laughing loudly, which is a fun sound. Its not often that I hear my mom laugh that hard.

1 comment:

TDawgYo said...

that's pretty much awesome. your sister's house is so much fun.