Monday, May 08, 2006

Quit acting like a five-year-old.

Sweet honk! I am so done with people around me getting mad at every slight thing.

I greatly dislike quick-tempered people.

Can't you all calm the heck down?! You don't need to scream at your monitor because you have to reprint something again--Control P, oh so hard.
I do not have a quick temper. I will get slightly bugged by something, but definitely not to the point where I am yelling. I will even listen to Dorkhead ramble off for a while before I'm pushed to the point where I need to leave.

It makes you no fun to be around, because we're not sure when you will suddenly go off!

Diane freaked out at the printer today. Fuh-reaked out. After about five minutes of her insane screamed rant I thought I'd step in to help. I told her to choose the other printer, if the first wasn't working for her. She continued to freak out, this time about how she already pushed 'print' and it should just PRINT! I told her to choose Print from File, then she could choose the printer. Rant, rant, rant. I said it two more times. She finally did it and yelled out, "Oh, so NOW I have a choice!" Duhhhhhhhhhhhh. (Again, I have to mention people my dislike of people ignoring me when I know what I'm talking about.) She started to yell at me about how "its not an option on here!" blah blah blah. I was annoyed by this point, done with her and her screaming. I very not-nicely said, "You need. to. scroll. down." I reached over her and did it for her, yadda yadda. Turns out: the first printer was just out of paper-- IDIOT AMONG US.

No comments: