Friday, November 04, 2005

"I just want you to know I've always found you extremely attractive."

I'm ready for Christmas music.

I'm also ready for snow and grey skies and leaf-less trees and sweaters and and and...uh...yeah. But seeing as it is still in the high 60s and there are palm trees outside my office door and it hardly ever rains letalone snows here I will just have to live with Christmas music.

Last year I was down here til the 23rd of December and had such a time getting all Christmas Spirity. It wasn't until the next day, Christmas Eve, when I did my crazy surge of last-minute shopping, that I got all excited. Hopefully it won't be like that this year, but who knows. I am going back up to Utah on the 23rd this year, probably. I just don't think waking up Christmas morning home alone will be very nice on my psyche. Meridith will be home, too, I assume; that will be fun.

I love Christmas shopping. A whole lot. I enjoy getting gifts for all of my siblings, nieces and nephews, and my parents. Thats...ummm...26, no, wait, 25 people. (my math skills amaze me--i kept trying to include myself in my total) This year I can shop online (hello check card, my dear friend) but I think I will stick mostly to in-store shopping. I just love the whole ambiance.

So bring on the Bing Crosby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So. I am officially chopped spam!

What do you mean "Meridith will be home, too, I assume; that will be fun"?

I WILL BE HOME TOO. And you can bank on my being fun.
Deborah | 11.08.05 - 2:07 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BWAHAHAHA.

True, but I highly doubt you will be next to me in my bed early Christmas morning. Therefore, Meridith's being home takes a slight precedence over your home-beingness.
Susannah | 11.08.05 - 5:52 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------