Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"She totally just spit on me."

Deborah and Little H are down here at Elizabeth's house for the week. (Then my mom & dad are coming on Friday, as is Aaron & his family. Friday is also Elizabeth & Jayar's 10th wedding anniversary. Hahaha.)

Its funny how the dynamics are different in the relationships I have with my sisters. Liz is a friend, Deb bosses me around, and I boss Meridith around. Fun schtuff, haha.

random funny conversation bit of the day
Deborah "Do they put their chocolate syrup in the fridge? ...I bet they do."
Susannah "No, they don't.
Deborah "It says 'refrigerate after opening' on it though."
Susannah "Yeah, well, guess what..."
Deborah "They don't?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susannah,
The ironic part about the whole thing is that Deborah knows she bosses you around and yet she still does it. I think that it is an older sister thing. She's even told me, she knows that she does it. Life is funny at times.

Susannah said...

And I still boss Mer around. I know I'm going to, and I know I probably shouldn't. ...and yet I do it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.