Thursday, April 08, 2010

I wanna be super

I'm sick. Therefore I've been asleep and awake and asleep and awake. And to the point of falling asleep while walking around the house. And lying in bed wide awake, staring at the wall.

So at 3 a.m. I am spending FAR TOO MUCH ATTENTION on this, but nonetheless, I am kind of in love with making myself a supermodelquin on OldNavy.com!

It is hard to pick the facial feature shape that best fits you...I had to pull up pictures of myself to compare.

I ended up with this:









I don't know about the face, though...meh. I hate the lopsided lips, but they had no other choices that even came close to the awesome that is my own lips. Oh well. And those eyebrows...hmm. Oh well. I based it off of this photo:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susannah, you make a cute mannaquinchen. Good match too. Jerry J