Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm really needing a masosh right about now...

My 9-year-old niece, Emma Kate, got some cash for Christmas so we are going to the mall together. I asked Emma Katie to make a list of what things she might be interested in buying when we get there...

This was the list she gave me:


* new shose
* new fake glasses
* erings long ones
* justes close

* a minrel loo (I asked her what this said...she doesn't know. bwahaha)
* wedkinz
* braslet
* a masosh (that would be a massage, hahaha)
* neail polis
* a ring (a cute one)
* a makup kit with a lot of makup
* go to payless
* a puppy
* go in to the movies and see sceeeq (Chipmunks The Squeakquel)
* wooll get a gum ball mashen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute, but what is "justes close"?

I was always a very good speller, but was horrible with pronunciation. For the longest time I thought island was pronounced iz-land.

Susannah said...

That would be clothes from the store Justice, haha.