Yeah, I fell off the face of the Earth. But I got up, dusted off my knees, and headed back.
Lets see here:
* I graduated.
* I got a new manager at work, whom I hate. I've named her B.B.D., which stands for Big Bad Wolf. (The b.b.dubya.)
* I woke up with a sore throat, which is not shocking as I always have the tonsils of a...something big, red, and swollen...but I also have the worlds largest headache. Ever. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. Lovely.
* I am graduating (again) in about 3-4 weeks.
* I have to take my Nevada State Board of Cosmetology Practical Test
* I also have to take a mock of this Board test at school...most likely AFTER the real one. Crap.
* I am moving back to Utah in just over a month. Uh, yeah.
Therefore I am packing up my entire house. Or attempting, at least. I have to be out of my house no later than 7:25 a.m. to make it to school on time, then I go straight from school to work, then I get home from work around 10:00. Even Saturdays! That means I have to somehow squeeze in PACKING UP MY HOUSE between 10:00 and Midnight. Ya know, if I don't want dinner or a shower or anything.
So between school (I'm in a tough module right now. Holy crapola, Batman. I can't remember my glycerylmonothioglycolates from my sodium bromates!!!) and work (Ugh, B.B.D.!) and a severe lack of sleep, I am a little stressed out. Just a little. :/