Friday, September 26, 2008

and the large and the shakes


They say you shouldn't go grocery shopping while hungry. Hunger has nothing on insane hormones.

I was out of pickles.

Although I've been extremely exhausted all night (it must have been all that watching TV I did with Lukie today, sheesh; CSI will wipe you out), I wasn't even halfway through my 35 minute drive home when I decided I must get pickles! ("Alright, ma'am, apparently you want some pickles." Ah great, I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all night.)

So I went on my pickle outing very determined to get a bottle and be done with it. Oh wow, that didn't work out so well.

I knew I was screwed when I started sobbing mid-aisle because I couldn't decide between regular Cap'n Crunch or Crunch Berries.

So I finally got out of there with a jar of pickles, a loaf of bread, Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries, bagels, and a bag of pretzels. I earn my title of Carb Queen.

No comments: