Friday, July 18, 2008

We're still falling!



Because Elizabeth is still camping, Jayar is at work, Luke is at Deborah's house in Mesquite, and I have the morning off...WE ARE HAVING A PARTY DAY!

I've asked Caroline and Emma Kate to make lists of what they want to do today. Emmie's said something about making a business card, hmmm. I made a list of my own, and I think my list may take priority.
We are going to see Journey to the Center of the Earth this morning, then going to the library, afterward we will see if we have time to play at the park.

I'm not sure how well this will go down. Emma Kate is incredibly girlish today...whiny, crying at anything. She refused to talk to me for a few minutes because I chuckled when she started crying when I asked her to brush her teeth before we left.

No comments: